Monday, June 21, 2010

Inspiration Concept Map


It took me a long time to get "Inspired" to make this concept map. It was a daunting task, but I turned out loving it. I was really afraid of it. I began making a rough draft on paper of what I wanted my concept map to look like. In reality once I got into the program I didn't bother finishing my hand drawn map because making it in Inspiration was far easier and less time consuming.

I loved the way it turned out, and how it feeds my organizational needs. In a school setting students can use it to help them build their own concept maps. In special education we use mapping of ideas all the time on the whiteboard or large papers. Inspiration is much more interactive and organized than a paper and marker ever could be.


No comments:

Post a Comment