Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Class Reflections

I have learned SO much from this class. I used GoogleDocs the first day when I sent pictures to one of my friends after class. I didn't consider myself very tech-savy but I guess the class I took in college really preped me to understand a lot of what's been going on in this class. I'm enjoying all the new programs and concepts I've learned. Its really great. I'm really excited about all the new things I've learned and am anxious to bring them into my classroom. I have first and second graders but I'm itching to work with them on Inspiration concept maps, photostory, digital photography...its really great! I find a lot of the programs that we've been learning are easy to use. But I definitely understood everyone's frustration with Photoshop...I've felt their pain. I really like the way this class is structure to "discover" our own ways of doing things. I'm a very hands on learner who thrives on trial by error, and this definitely works for me. Having to sit as a group and go step by step on programs can be really tedious, so I'm very happy that we are exploring new things on our own!I also found the copyright segment on the class very informative. I evaluate the way I use materials much differently now that I ever did before. I was really interested to see how the law has been able to keep up with the technology...something that is very different!

No comments:

Post a Comment